HDE provides care giving services primarily at the client’s residence and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Services are provided within the limits of our current licensure, which is issued by the Oregon Health Authority.
For seniors and adults with disabilities we provide caring support with:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Full or partial assistance with mobility, bathing/dressing, nutrition/feeding, personal hygiene, toileting, cognition.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs): Full or partial assistance with housekeeping/laundry, shopping/basic budgeting, and transportation.
- Errands and assistance in the community, including attending medical appointments.
- Companionship, medication reminders, safety supervision/stranger danger, and support with social activities.
For Individuals enrolled in the Community Developmental Disability Program (CDDP) we provide the following care:
- Attendant care: Attendant care services include direct support provided to an individual in the home of the individual or community by a qualified personal support worker or provider organization. ADL and IADL services provided through attendant care must support the individual to live as independently as possible, and be based on the identified goals, preferences, and needs of the individual.
- Relief Care: Relief care may not be characterized as daily or periodic services provided solely to allow the primary caregiver to attend school or work. Relief care may include both day and overnight services generally provided at the home of the individual.
- Community Transportation: When natural supports or volunteer services are not available, HDE provides community transportation to access allowable goods and services in the individualized service plan.
Services To come in the near future:
- Delegated nursing tasks.
- Community nursing services.
- Behaviors supports.
It is a client’s right to decide the services he/she wishes to receive. At the start of services, a personalized service plan is developed by the Administrator in accordance with the client or client representative’s requests.